Friday, June 12, 2009

What is your FAV driving song, right now?



Music, music, music! Perhaps on a Friday one tends to enjoy music more... especially happy music! This morning when I switched on my car and the radio came on, the new song from Ciara feat Justin Timberlake started playing.. "Love n Sex n Magic" ... damn I dig that tune!!! It's a real party song :) When the weekend draws closer, people are generally just in a happier mood.. nice! And driving around with some good music playing gets me in a real party mood! Even if i'm on my way to work, lol ;) (Tip of the day: always have good music in your car, and change it often!) Now, I gotta be off to buy Ciara's cd "Fantasy Ride".... how appropriate , i think i need to take a 'fantasy ride' somewhere. Just me, on the road, and good tunes playing non-stop in my car! yeah! there's a Saturday morning idea ;)
Hope you have an awesome wk end, and live your life !! don't be scared.. hehe
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment