Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Weekend!!!

Hope you're planning a staggeringly awesome weekend!! I'm invited to test drive the new Golf 6 GTi tomorrow morning, in Fourways, JHB. Can't wait! Once I've driven it, I'll actually decide whether I really dig it. The looks...well, it has not really impressed me that much. When the Golf 5 GTi appeared on our showrooms it was far more impressive than the case is now with this car. Will report back.
Now, just to quickly mention some of the new CDs in my car that I'm feeling right now:

Ciara - Fantasy Ride with her hot tune Love Sex Magic,













Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown with the song Knowing Your Enemy
Bump 24
The Veronicas - Hook me Up


Always good to have a hot tune playing in your car, or iPod!!
Drive safe, and go wild,...haha!! Happy weekend ya'll :) :)

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment