Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Biting into a piece of rock...

I am unable to explain in detail my current situation(s), but all I know is that the current space I'm finding myself in, is very challenging. I am frustrated and upset and heartbroken and stressed and unsure and down and depressed ...and, and... My goal of working harder at gym in order to achieve a certain physique, to approach fitness modeling work, is proving a mission as well. Finding time in the day is tough when the job suddenly requires more effort than before. Then, eating right and eating more of the good food (which is crucial in building extra muscle and gaining weight) becomes even harder when you can't cook at work, or have the time to get hold of the correct foods. Ah man... it seems overwhelming to me. Do we really have to do the things that we don't feel passionate about, all the time? I guess so. In life, we get tasks that are not always pleasant, sure, but damn, then I gotta work a whole lot harder to do the (hard working) things that I actually also enjoy! THAT is the friggen' challenge!!! Urrrghhhh.... Chin up, chin up!
;)

Song I'm feeling right now:
Jesse McCartney - How do you sleep? (feat Ludacris)

No comments:

Post a Comment