Thursday, June 11, 2009



Hi there, from a wet, rainy, cold, wintery Joburg... geez... what the hell's up with this weather??? I'm honestly thinking we've screwed up our climate completely... Joburg NEVER has rain in winter, now what??? On another note, I've noticed that my posts are 1 day behind, for some reason. If anyone knows how to fix the time zone on this blogspot...let me know, please!!! I'm writing this on THURSDAY 11 JUNE (by the way, 365 days until 2010 World Cup kicks off in South Africa.. woohooo!!)..
I watched some Anime while having breakfast, after gym, and felt a little frustrated with my training progress. Work is taking up too much time for me to fit in sufficient training time (although I refuse to avoid gym completely... even if it means dragging myself out of a warm bed on an ice cold morning, to be at gym by 5AM!) I don't care, I won't lose my motivation!! Anyway, so I was thinking, imagine we could turn into cartoon characters at any given point in the day. Today, I'd like to be an ANIME superhero... I wanna have HUGE, bulging muscles (a crotch that you can't miss), killer, laser eyes, and smoking hot piece of steel like a Harley Davidson.. riding the streets on my bike, shirtless, and looking for anything or anyone that wanna cause trouble.... grrrrr!! Outta my way! (Like the taxi's who totally ignore traffic rules...) Hope you having a good week thus far, it's almost weekend, although I might be working this weekend :( At least in winter eating lots is more enjoyable... mmmmm. And cuddling yeah!
Have a friggen awesome day as your FAV superhero/cartoon character/ANIME dude/girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment