Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Back with a Bang!! :)



Helloooo there!!! ;) Hope you're having an awesome week thus far.. I know I am!  hehe :) It was like a breath of fresh air to be visiting Cape Town, and my parents on the West Coast.  Wet, cold, rainy conditions aside, the Cape is just breathtakingly fresh and clean.  I grew up on a grape/vegetable farm, and my folks still live there today.  I miss the Cape, but for now, Jo'burg is my home and I'm happy here!   
 So today I'm back at work, and let me tell you, it feels great to be going at it with full force!   Holidays are fun, but my mind always want to be occupied!  Right now we are in 6th gear with planning and executing the brand new TV channel for M-NET called "VUZU" - officially launching 1 July 2009!  Entertainment, interactive media and TV like you've never seen before.   And in the meanwhile, writing down my daily, weekly, monthly & yearly goals.   The way forward!  Hope you got dreams & goals to hold onto, else, why you even bothering to breathe!  LOL.  Stay strong (not positive, just strong)!  
Tonight my friends and I are checking out Casper de Vries' new show "Broeders Ancestors" - I can't wait!  This legendary SA comedian is also featuring on our special 100th episode of "MK LIVE" this coming Friday, 8PM CAT Channel 324.  If you understand Afrikaans, don't miss it!
Have a blessed evening!! 
Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment