Monday, June 15, 2009

Time to sweat!!! Grrrr....



Today I had to squeeze my gym session into lunchtime and did a bit of arms. I'm on a serious 'bulking-up' phase, have to get bigger for upcoming events, and photoshoots. Brown rice, imported pasta, cream, buttermilk, goat's milk cheese, all of them form part of my new diet. And I've already picked up 2kg after 4 days. I struggle to simply gain weight, so in my mind that's a huge amount! ;) The picture here was taken today, immediately after my gym session (at the Virgin Active gym, Brightwater Commons). I find it better to train over lunchtime, as opposed to early mornings (when my energy levels are very low). By midday I've eaten some carbs, and I manage to lift heavier weights. Hope your Monday went well, mine was extremely busy, and although South Africa is having a public holiday tomorrow (June 16th, Youth Day), I will be at work... blah bleh blooooo... Chat soon here!!! or follow me on twitter ("jostephan" ) .

No comments:

Post a Comment