Friday, June 5, 2009

A very tough day!



It's Friday, but my mood has sunk to a very low and depressing level... this wasn't a very happy day in my life.  I got dumped by someone I really cared about, but simultaneously realizing that I have certain characteristics I need to fine-tune to create better relationships with my friends - such as giving them space, trust, being considerate and accepting people for who they are.  In my life, those aspects have been rather challenging and I often cause friction with friends, even best friends.  It' unfortunate, because we need friendships, and relationships to work.  Although, it's also important to understand that it's a two-way situation - both parties have to give and receive. And something that Dr Demartini pointed out to me is that relationships will always be balanced by positive and negative events.  You will never only feel happy, or sad.  It needs to be balanced, and once we understand this, we can grow, and accept each other's personalities.  Now, it's off to studio for me, broadcasting our 100th episode of Afrikaans music variety show "MK LIVE" at 8PM tonight on channel 324.  Will crack open some champers as well!! hehe ;)  Let's rather find some happiness to balance the sad day I had!!  
Xx 

2 comments: