Monday, June 8, 2009

ToastDay!!!



Grrrr.... thought my motivation would last longer than 1 day... urgh!  So not!  Early at work, not keen on the day,but gotta face it, hope it'll just get better from here on.... No gym for me this morning, I'd have to go this afternoon (squeeze it in between 20 meetings, proposals, emails, blah bleh bloooooo)...  had to be at work early, early!  Grrrr... anywayz, one day, hopefully, I'll be in charge of my own time (Quick question: are we ever in "charge" of our own time??)  Anywayz, gotta be off to work, work, work!   Hope you have an awesome day!  Now I just gotta find things to cheer me up.... like good food, a strong cappucino with lotsa cream on top (hehe), and knowing in my heart that I have goals & aspirations that I'm working to achieve, every single minute of the day!!!!  
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment