Monday, September 7, 2009




It's Monday again, and in JHB spring has really sprung... I felt like jumping into an ice cold pool on Saturday, the weather was sweltering but I loved it! Winter is a season which most of us don't enjoy, but I actually like cuddling up, drinking hot chocolate, having soup & toast, and being warm. But when it's summer, yeah, then I'm really happy!! This past Saturday's photoshoot with Louis Botha went really well.
Above is a sample from the shoot, thanks to Louis for the pic, which I like. He has a different style & approach to the way he shoots. He focuses on raw emotion, uses natural light, as opposed to an overwhelming amount of lighting kits, and takes time to get the right shot!
If you'd like to see more of his work, log onto Facebook, and add him!

It's a busy day ahead with producing and all. We are always busy, especially in TV. Then I think of Lennon's quote, "Life happens while you're making other plans," and twiddle my thumbs about my options, and career direction. Hmmm.... let's not waste a day on hating, but rather, loving. Tough as relationships, work, daily stress might seem, if we don't keep pushing, looking forward, it will eat you up...
Talk soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment