Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Monday!!!



You can tell my mood's great when I had an awesome gym session! It really brings out the best in one ... being/feeling fit & healthy! And just another reason to get warm (for me), by pumping the weights and warming myself up (not by slouching behind my desk and complaining.. hehe) Worked on my fav body part this morning, my pectoral muscles (chest that is, lol). Some pics taken after my gym session can be seen here. Hey! How was your weekend? I hooked up with mates of mine from Durban that I haven't seen in a while - we studied together at Rhodes (Grahamstown). Those were the days, but, honestly, I don't miss it. As time moves in, and seasons change, we grow out of one good moment into another challenging one, but then good times roll in again. It always comes & goes. The more challenging a moment feels, the harder the hardship, the bigger the reward, and the better the good times will be once the bad season passes. So be grateful for every challenge. I swear, my motto has to be: Never fear, Never quit, Never let disappointment get you down, and Never ever say never."
XX

Finally watched this movie over the weekend, TAKEN - worth the view! Check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment