Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday and I'm feeling goooooood !!! ;)


Yeah baby it's time for the weekend!! Hope you're planning a few parties here & there... I might go through to Pretoria meet up with mates or just chill out a bit. Sunday is the premiere of new Harry Potter movie, hooked up an invite from Ster Kinekor & we're shooting inserts for our TV show V-Entertainment!! Spot me looking annoyed with hundreds of kids running around, although I don't think the movie's for a kiddie audience.
Anywayz, on our show tonight is Colin Moss talking about his new movie Surviving Evil & the premiere is also tonight, in JHB. Might go round there to check it out later.
BTW had an awesome gym session with my good mates this morning - thanks buddies, you're awesome friends!! Keep pushing - motto of the day!!
Cheers for now!!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment