Thursday, July 30, 2009

Damn flu.... urrgghhh


So winter's almost over and here I am lying in bed, struck down by heavy flu... everyone gets ill and the common flu is rather annoying. Right now the best medicine is actually just to rest and let my body get rid of any toxins - on days like these liquids are good - cinnamon & ginger tea, mineral water, etc. I also eat lots of cauliflower to clean my pancreas, and broccoli to clean the liver. It's a horrible state to be in, but sometimes our bodies just shut down to say, 'hey, let's chill...' No training for me until next week probably! At least Saturday is pay-day that helps a little. In the meanwhile I hope you're still voting on the cleo bachelor website (www.cleobachelor.co.za) since competition is getting tougher by the day!
Hope ur day is awesome, while I'm in bed... hehe. This sucks, but gotta get thru it !!! :)
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment