Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Having Faith



Everyone that has seen the movie 'Faith Like Potatoes,' or who follows the talks of Angus Buchan, might have pondered the question: How strong is my faith?  However, when I talk about faith I'm not referring to the religious side, I'm simply thinking of will-power, perseverance, and having a strong heart.  Most of us crack up when our hearts are broken. Most responses to negative events are emotional.  We get sick because of being heart broken.  I think, the biggest challenge is to be strong in your heart, be confident in your soul, and to have a clear mind on how to behave.  I promise you, 9 out of 10 times you will a better solution to a problem if you think about it, and not react emotionally.  This is tough, ask me, I always get upset when I should just find a solution first!  Hope your day is full of silver linings!  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment