Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just do something to feel good about yourself!




Ahoy!  Can't believe it's already Thursday again... Almost time for the weekend, baby!  ;)  This morning I actually pushed on arms again, and rounded off with a little bit of chest.  I know, I know, I train my chest a lot, but it's all just maintenance and nothing hectic.  However, with arms I'm really pushing now!!  (See pic from gym this morning.)
Then, if work or relationships or friends give you issues, and brings down your mood... which happens every so often, my advice would be to divert your focus.  Do something that will make you feel good or at least occupies your mind.  For example, go to gym & then get a massage session or facial;  get a hair cut; go to the music store and buy a CD or two;  buy a cool magazine and sit down at the nicest coffee shop and order something that you normally wouldn't (like a sweet treat with a strong cappuccino).  And put your mind at ease... every negative WILL be balanced with a positive, you'll see!!  ;)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment