Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Top 50 CLEO bachelor finalist!


Yesterday I got a call from CLEO magazine, as I was selected in the Top 50 for their Bachelor of the Year competition. Woohoo!!  For me it's really just about the honour of being selected, and hopefully to get to the Top 15.  And having fun!  I will let you know when voting time starts!!  A photoshoot will be done soon, after which pictures & details will appear in the July issue (South Africa only).

GYM time this morning started early... I was up by 5.00AM CAT.  And Tuesday's I work on my arms!  Urgggh!!  What a work out... I was dead!  Nothing better than a few drop-sets, and crunches to round it off.  Man it burns!  I'm pushing hard now, need to really gain some benefits from proper training!  Of course, it's vitally important to eat right and stay focused!  Be disciplined!   In the meanwhile, have your goals written out and read them out load, on a daily basis.   Whether it's for gym, or your career!   Have an awesome Tuesday!! 
  (Picture taken after gym this morning, BEFORE shower, hehe ;) 

1 comment: