Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Monday!!! (Back to the Gym!!) :)




AND here we are again!  Back in the swing of things... whether it's work, gym routine, shopping, or whatever... as long as you're doing something!! :) For me it's now serious training times and pushing even harder at gym.  The pics seen here were taken this morning...  When you train always take pictures of yourself, unless you have regular photoshoots.  Pictures will help with motivation and also show progress.   I worked on my chest this morning, but my weak areas are actually the shoulders & arms.  Need a lot more gym-time for the biceps to be as big as the chest muscles!!! Hope you have an awesome Monday, for me it's really getting focused and grinding on work, work, work!  
Xx 


1 comment:

  1. Sjoe sjoe Johanki:) hot hot... hehehe jy is simply GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete