Wednesday, May 13, 2009

In a garage near you this JUNE!


I guess it's a car that I will never grow tired of.  But it's more than a car, it's a feeling and love that I can't explain.  The Golf 6 GTi is on it's way to South Africa on a large VW destined boat, as I write this.  And in my mind this gives me butterflies in the stomach from excitement.  Honestly, if there's ONE car that both the lower income groups, as well as the super rich enjoy as much, combining the practicality, reliability, comfortability and power of anything between a VW Polo and a Porsche 911 Turbo, then it's the Golf GTi.   In the tough financial times we live, this car is undoubtedly the best option, and in my view, the best car to own!   So, here's to a car that I dream will always be in my garage no matter how far up in life, or wealthy, I get!  :)  
The VW Golf GTi 6 available in South Africa from the end of this month, and should be on the roads beginning of June!  

No comments:

Post a Comment