Monday, April 20, 2009

Sad & Blue ...


This was a very 'contrasting' weekend for me... tough, yet, filled with joy!  On Saturday morning I became very ill with some form of glandular fever, and i spent the rest of Sat & the whole of Sunday in bed, with the worst fever imaginable!  With the right food (or no food, and just water) one can actually doctor yourself and heal from it (naturally!).  Today I feel much better, but still not 100%.  Apparently, when the immune system is functioning right, it uses symptoms such as fever, headaches, pains, etc to show that it's trying to heel the body from the imbalance caused by toxins.  Mostly, the body will cure itself if you give it the right food.  When we suppress these symptoms by taking more than a dozen different pills, we just increase the amount of toxic waste in the body, and this (in a very summarized nutshell) is how cancers are triggered and created.  Of course, it's far more complex than that, and so many different scenarios to thoroughly explain it here.  In any case, I would investigate in good food and natural 'medication' first, before taking the last resort of a Doctor or hospital.  
Now, the happy news!  My brother of 25 and his wife became the proud parents of a healthy, 3.2kg baby boy on Saturday!   With dark hair, olive skin and good genes, I'm sure he'll make the family proud!  
Finally, always remember to keep a good balance!  Eating vegetables everyday might seem like something I enjoy, but trust me, I honestly balance this with more appealing foods, and good times here and there!  Then you really enjoy life!! ;) 

1 comment:

  1. I also believe in self medicating. Simple things like a headache, first check hidration levels.....drink water.

    ReplyDelete