Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Goodday ya'll !!!!


So the weather change is really making my nose itch...urggghh... but it's all good I reckon!!!  Just got confirmation today that I can join a JHB branch of Virgin Active for only R65 per month... because of my medical aid connection (Oxygen Medical Aid, through Old Mutual). If you are with them, check it out, since I only heard via someone else that this deal exists!!  It's totally awesome! Being at the right gym certainly makes a difference, trust me!

In terms of supplements, a good friend suggested that I start using Muscle Science's Anabolic Testo Stack again. I've used it before, and it helps with energy levels, and to push more weight at the gym.

From tomorrow I'll be starting a new course, at a new gym! Can't wait! 

Keep on pushing! And enjoy Easter (with loads of chocolates, and hot cross buns - and i'm not referring to anything derogatory LOL) !!!
Now, does it look like i need chocolate (hopefully from a really, sexy lady!!!  )  
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment