Monday, August 17, 2009

The smell of freshly baked bread...

I've said it before, but (1 of) the best feeling(s) in the world, is enjoying a goooooood meal , AFTER gym! Loading those carbs & protein back into the system, nothing beats it! Then, one step better, is to walk into a Fournos Bakery on a chilly JHB morning, and smell the freshly baked bread... with a cappuccino to go! That's the life! Haha! Monday mornings always have that anticipation about it... I've written about that before, but the stress sometimes turns into a sense of excitement! That is, if you have a secured job, or feel confident on where you are in life. Bottom line is to know what your plan is - you don't have to know the outcome, or worry about the negative vibes that surround life, just know YOUR plan!
Kapish. Gotta run, TV production duties calling!!
PS: I trained my chest this morning - always the most fun for me, lol. Pics below, taken after this morning's session.

No comments:

Post a Comment