Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Friday!!!!


LOL, that is probably my fav saying...bwahahaha! Everyone will agree, a Friday has a different vibe about it (especially on a day like today in JHB, when it's sunshine, blue skies... although a little winter chill is still around, I still think the weather is great!)...

GYM!
I have to say big-ups to my mate Rudi for offering to help with training tips & actually training with me on occasion... It really makes a difference having someone train with you who KNOW what they're doing! I had an awesome chest workout this morning with my main man Rudi and I can feel it! (I'll probably feel it more tomorrow morning, haha!) If you're like me, and need to bulk up, and build bigger muscles, it certainly helps to find a gym buddy that can spot you - specifically when doing chest exercises. You can often go much heavier if you have someone to spot you. It will help. Also, get a pre-workout drink, like a creatine mix, so that you don't go weak half-way through your session! (see pic, after gym session this morning!).
Then, later today I'm off to see the first media preview of the new James Cameron movie, "Avatar" which is billed as 'the most expensive movie ever made" (since it's also going to be in 3D which requires special equipment, editing and some scenes to be shot several angles over).
Have a friggen awesome weekend, but don't forget that Monday morning you don't wanna regret anything, aight!!! :) XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment