Friday, January 22, 2010

My Secret Energy Diet Plan.


I have to explain something that is partly my passion in life / ("partly" since I have a few 'passions!').
The story behind my secret energy diet plan.
Well, since high school I have been fascinated with the human biology with regards to the role nutrition plays in our general health/immunity and well-being. I have tried and tested every single diet that exists, I swear! Not to lose weight (I rather need to gain weight), but in the quest to find ultimate health. It was only a few years back that I discovered the most accurate diet plan from which I have benefitted 100%!! I was introduced to a retired scientist, a lady who studies the same principles. She is my ultimate inspiration when it comes to the energy that exists in the universe and our biologies. It becomes very technical and I have to resort to laymen's terms to convey some of the theories.
Firstly, the most important message is that there exists 2 completely different type of biologies. We are not all genetically the same. Not even close. These 2 biologies are as opposite as Yin & Yang*.
Ref Wikipedia www.wikipedia.org

"Yin yang are complementary opposites within a greater whole. Everything has both yin and yang aspects, although yin or yang elements may manifest more strongly in different objects or at different times. Yin yang constantly interacts, never existing in absolute stasis. The concept of yin and yang is often symbolized by various forms of the Taijitusymbol, for which it is probably best known in western cultures.
There is a common misperception (especially in the West) that yin and yang correspond to good and evil. However, Taoist philosophy generally discounts good/bad distinctions as superficial labels, preferring to focus on the idea of balance "

The key word being "balance." We are all interconnected, whether most people understand or believe this is irrelevant. Here's an example - water crystals have scientifically shown to react differently to human interaction, based on the energy from the human body that it interacts with. There is an existing aura. Now, this energy is what connects us to a greater energy force, call it God, or Gaia, or whatever you prefer. The greater energy force has an influence on our spiritual mindset/energy and is fed by the existence of a 3D image of what you are in the "energy" world - this is the actual human body. Our human bodies (3D "image) has to be looked after in order to support the spiritual energy body. They co-exsit, and needs to be balanced at all times - this is imperative to support the most crucial part of a human's existence - your immune system. A disturbance to either one causes a collapse of your immune system. I.e. if you feel down or upset, this impacts on your immune system. Without writing a thesis here - and avoiding clear-cut examples/case studies (which there are plenty of) - I have to get to my point. The bottom line is that we need to feed our bodies the right foods in order to support the 3D-image that exists in this world. This is where good nutrition and the right foods become so important. The unfortunate mistake that exists in the history of nutritional advice, is that "only 1 biology exists," and that "all humans are essentially the same." In the most simple form, there are 2 types. A vitamin body, and a mineral body. What the one body needs, is completely and utterly different from what the other body needs.
Studies are still underway to increase public knowledge on this subject matter. Understandably it is extremely controversial at the present moment. Personally, I am living proof of following a diet that supports the type of biology my body has, and I have gotten rid of every single ailment I had in the past - and they included: severe migraines, losing scalp hair, sinus problems, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome, being lactose intolerant, and getting every stomach bug & flu virus that was around.
Furthermore, eating the right foods will keep your weight intact and supports the body's ability to be lean, well built and generally healthy. I can go without gym for weeks on end, and still look in shape. Without eating right, I will immediately see a downward spiral.
I offer my advice and knowledge at a price, though I'm really keen to help people.
If you are interested to know more, drop me a mail, johanstephan@gmail.com
Have a blessed weekend!! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment