Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday bluessss...


Ahoy!  Monday mornings always have that sense of anticipation, or being unsure... almost as if you have to confirm that you are blessed, privileged, stable, healthy?  Then, once the day gets going, it's either the stress of your workload and the fact that the next Friday seems so far in the distance, or that you are unsure of so many things... like your future, your goals, etc.  I don't know if it's just me (like the girl says in the "Vawter" advert), but that's how I feel on a Monday morning. And Mondays are always the busiest at the gym, which frustrates me, so if I don't hit the gym early on a Monday morning, I just leave it until Tuesday rather.  On Mondays everyone feels that they either drank too much, or ate too much junk food!  LOL.  I always make sure that I know what my Monday will be about (I do that on a Friday), so that I don't get surprised at work. Planning is such a mission , but trust me, it always makes you feel more organized.  Anywayz, 
by Friday, we don't care, and let go again! haha!  In the end, just make sure you get to gym, and eat good stuff during the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment