Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 Hooray!!!





























My first day at work in 2011 arrived, and it felt like I never went away! The same old mixture of politics, admin, and mission-of-getting-things-done. However, I'm truly blessed and happy in what I do.
Over the holidays I've read a few books as well. One of which being 'The Facebook Effect.' It's inspiring to read about others' success, and how they stick to their plan, no matter how tough things get, or how hard it might be to achieve that first bit of success!
It is my goal for 2011, to have a plan, to write it down, and refine it every single day. It's the least we can do: write down what we'd like, read it every single day, re-write it if necessary, but just think about it everyday. When you read about successful people's stories, you'll find that every single successful person had to face the prospect of failing, being criticized, and being alone, at some point or another. But more than that, they all had a plan, and worked at this plan every single day. You can't organise your life, if you don't have a plan. And you may revisit your plan again, and again, and again.
The founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, created several forerunners before he came up with 'The Facebook.'
We all need to do that!
My passion is nutrition, and I always think that a healthy body will manifest a healthy mindset. They work well together. If you focus on being healthy, being disciplined to eat healthy, and exercise, you'll feel more energised to do things.
In 2011 I want to study something that teaches me even more about nutrition, I want to help people understand the importance of food, and diet, and provide guidance.
There is nothing more rewarding for me when someone takes good advice, put in enough effort, and see the results from a healthy diet & exercise plan.
Have a plan for 2011, and you'll most certainly see the rewards.
Being organised in this manner immediately attracts prosperity and success. Just try it!
Make a list tonight of everything you'd like to have: money, health, fitness level, partner, cars, house, holidays, etc
Then make a list of things you need to do, in order to achieve that level of success.
Also, don't forget to count your blessings. Be grateful for what you have, and ensure that you are thanking people in your life, and saying thanks to what you have.
Best wishes for 2011!


*PS: Attached: a few snapshots from holiday over December.
(The young baby boy in the picture is my brother's kid.)



No comments:

Post a Comment