Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lean & Mean















I am shooting for CK promotions mid-October - this will result in a 4-page Editorial spread for Calvin Klein related print ad (magazine) campaigns in Australia. I'm told a female model will be flown from Switzerland! I'm very excited.
Thus, in the meanwhile, I have to train like never before - though my general physique should stay "lean & mean" - agent's request. Lol. Basically, the muscle areas that look good on pictures need to be emphasized - abs, chest, biceps, obliques, upper-legs.
And models are not supposed to be too big. Which, for now, I'm content with.
Eventually, I want to bulk-up for fitness modeling. For now, "lean & mean" is perfect.
I am however participating in fitness-related projects - to promote the industry in South Africa. More details to follow. (Watch this space in October!).
*I've attached 2 pics from gym this morning.

Last week I attended the Men's Health annual menswear show - Urban Tree (Sandton); and the event was awesome! I shot video clips for our TV programme as well (V_Entertainment).
The latest edition of Men's Health (South Africa; October 2010) features some of the items that were on display. Our insert will be shown this Friday on Vuzu Dstv 123 (or check it by Monday online: www.vuzu.tv).

No comments:

Post a Comment