Friday, July 2, 2010

Supernova/World Cup


It's been a rad time on Supernova - the TV show that I work on for Supersport. This week we've had Danny K, Kabelo, Leon Schuster, Ryan Botha and Liquideep on the show. Word is that the show will continue after the World Cup. Exciting!
As for V_Entertainment, the other show I work on, for youth channel Vuzu, we are broadcasting an interview I did with soccer player Ryan Botha tonight. It should shed some light on the reasons behind him splitting with his ex-fiancee Natasha Shannon. Not a happy story. Great inserts thought, check it on Vuzu channel 123.
In the meanwhile, my brother is trying to get us tickets to the World Cup final - he insists that we should go to the final. I'd be very, very happy! Next week is also the much anticipated concert with Andrea Bocelli - which I can't wait for!
Alright, that's my quick update. Will write more laters!!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment