Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In the middle of a tornado


Hey! Whatsup! As you will notice, this is the first time I'm writing since 9 June, which was 2 days before the opening of the World Cup. It's been crazy. I've been in the middle of a tornado, but loving it, seriously enjoying every second! The atmosphere, the foreign visitors, the flags, the games, stadia, and the excitement is like a giant tornado that's sweeping through our country and leaving a wave of happy moments behind. It's all good. I don't mind working extra hours, putting in more effort and making sure I do whatever I can to catch the awesome vibe of the 2010 Fifa World Cup.
The only frustration I have is the hiatus between events/studio time/shoots, etc when nothing really happens, or I'm waiting for details to be confirmed. No time to rest! Lol. Also, I got sick last week Wed and still don't feel 100% /Grrrrr!!! / Gym=outta the question.
Well I'm gotta get into studio prep again, keep checking our show "Supernova" daily at 10AM on Supersport 203!
*PS: Never go through your day without having a purpose. That's my message for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment