Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Weak Spot


Hey! It's almost weekend, unbelievable! And, as my previous post mentions, it's that soppy time of the year again where you feel real yuck if you don't have a partner. Ah well. May all the happy couples be blessed.
See, what upsets me is not necessarily being alone, but doing nothing AND being alone. I have to be busy. Of course, being with people I like helps to get your mind off depressing thoughts. My motivation is low at this point of the week - since most of my mates have steady relationships, and in my case, seeing a girl on/off (who does not even live in the city), makes matters awkwardly depressing. So while all my closest friends & their hangers-on jet off to romantic destinations/ hotel rooms, I would have to face this miserable city and find an excuse to be happy. Lol. It's not all that bad - I have a party to look forward to on Sunday. (Love Sucks). And a late Monday morning at work. Oh and then on Monday night joining John Vlismas on (radio) Jacaranda FM. Besides, when you have busy weekends all the time, it's a calming thought to face a weekend where I can chill out, read a book to inspire me again, jot down ideas to become that millionaire I wanna be, and plan ahead. Planning, planning, planning. Now, there's an idea. We are too lazy to plan. And those who plan, are those who make things look so easy. It just falls into place. So, if that is your weak spot, like it is mine, make a point of planning - write it down.

* This morning at gym - worked on the chest. Did not have as much energy - I am beginning to think that my best time to train is late afternoon, 4PM! I did that on Tuesday this week, and wow, huge difference in energy levels. So perhaps from now on - I'll do some rowing/swimming (other cardio exercises makes you burn muscle quicker) in the mornings, and heavy weights in the late afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment