Friday, August 6, 2010

On my way, to Calvin Klein ...


Finally, a chance to write here again.
My Calvin Klein shoot is happening in September and I'm currently on a mission to build a little extra muscle (bulking) and get in top-shape for the shoot. (See pic attached from gym this morning).
My key focus areas include:
Arms (biceps/triceps); upper legs and shoulders.
Of course, in the process, I'd like to add more muscle to my upper chest as well.
I'm told dumbbell incline presses are the best to get them pumped!

On that note, please check out a friend's new Facebook group, and if you're in Cape Town, feel free to ask him for advice. Andri Joubert.

August is also a very exciting month with a few movie premieres that we're covering for our TV show. The most exciting being the release of the new A-Team movie. Starring a fellow South African (Sharlto Copley - "Wicus van der Merwe" from District 9). Then there's also Angelina Jolie's new release "Salt." On the 28th of Aug I'm traveling to Cape Town for my grandmother's 80th birthday - a momentous occasion (especially since she's been such a role model in my life, being a journalist herself). I'm very blessed to have a great family!

Will keep posting back regarding any new shoots coming up.
XX

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive. you follow a specific gym routine? what's you diet like?

    ReplyDelete